We recommend you bring these items with you (if applicable):
- Book or light reading material for your time in the admissions lounge
- Cardio card.
- Completed admissions forms if you faxed or emailed them to us, or if you have not provided them.
- Current x-rays, scans and pathology results.
- Eligible pharmacy or government entitlement discount cards (i.e. safety net card).
- Private health details.
- Contact information of your emergency contact or next of kin.
- Glasses, contact lenses or hearing aids if you have them.
- Paediatric patients being admitted may need bottles, any special fluids or formula.
- Physical aides such as crutches/walking aides.
- Patients staying overnight or longer will also need to bring a number of things for their hospital stay including:
- Dressing gown
- Toiletries (including soap)
- Anything else that you might need or will make you more comfortable!
Remember to label everything with your name and leave anything valuable at home.