Typical symptoms of stroke can include:
- Numbness or weakness in your face, arm, or leg, especially on one side.
- Confusion or trouble understanding other people.
- Trouble speaking.
- Trouble seeing with one or both eyes.
- Trouble walking or staying balanced or coordinated.
- Severe headaches that come on for no reason.
The sooner you get help, the less likely you'll have serious, lasting problems and the better your chance of recovery. Seek advice from a healthcare professional if you're experiencing any of these symptoms.