Good hygiene is essential to protect yourself and others from viruses. Here are some tips to keep your hygiene habits squeaky clean:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, particularly after touching your nose and mouth.
- Always wash hands before handling food.
- Sneeze and cough into tissues (and immediately throw them away) or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean surfaces around you, including keyboards, telephones and door handles regularly.
- Avoid sharing cups, plates and cutlery.
- Store, handle and cook food appropriately.