Six steps to swaddling your baby:
- Have baby’s shoulders at the top of the muslin wrap, slightly off-centre.
- Pull the shorter side around baby and secure it under their back.
- Bring the other side of the wrap around baby and join it with the shorter side, under their back.
- Allow baby’s legs to be curled up in a frog-like position. Don’t force them to straighten out.
- Bring the bottom of the wrap over baby and tuck it under with the rest of the wrap.
- Make sure baby is laying on their back with their feet down toward the bottom of the cot.